Kroger is an American company founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883. Its head quarters is at Downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, US. It is the largest super market in United States and the third largest retail company in the world. Kroger operates through its subsidiaries, 2778 super markets and more departmental stores. It has its business in 34 states. They operates from 8 AM till midnight on week days and on weekends they work from 8 AM till 9.30 PM. For further queries, you can reach their customer care center at 1-800-576-43770. Customer care professionals can help with the answers for all the queries. Kroger offers variety of deals and offers just for filling up their customer satisfaction survey. They offers free coupons and points for completing the survey.
Sweepstakes is also available which does not require purchase of any items or payment of any kind. The only condition is that the customer should live within United States (Excluding Florida, New York and Rode Island). If you are in search of details on Kroger feedback survey, then this article is the right place to get all the required details.
- 1 Eligibility criteria for Kroger feedback survey
- 2 Steps to complete Kroger feedback survey
- 3 Customer survey monthly sweepstakes
- 4 When to apply for sweepstakes?
- 5 Ways to apply for sweepstakes
- 6 Limitations to the number of entries for sweepstakes
- 7 Random Drawings for sweepstakes
- 8 Prizes/odds for winnings
Eligibility criteria for Kroger feedback survey
Before diving into the Kroger feedback site, make sure you are eligible with the following criteria.
- You should have visited any of the Kroger’s stores like pharmacy, super markets or grocery store within a week. If the date exceeds more than a week from the date of survey, then you are not eligible to attend the survey.
- Receipt number should be a valid number which they will use to cross check whether you are a Kroger customer or not.
- Loyalty number or identification number is required for verification and it is used for awarding the reward points.
- Date of purchase printed on the receipt is very much important.
- Your age should be more than 18 to take up this survey. Otherwise the survey will not be considered.
Steps to complete Kroger feedback survey
This is an online survey so make sure you have strong internet connection before proceeding with the below steps.
1. Log in to the official Kroger feedback site.
2. Enter the details such as date, time and entry ID. You can get these information from your receipt.
3. There will be a progress bar which shows the status of your survey in percentage varying from 1% (Initial stage) to 100% (Completion stage).
4. Complete all the questions one by one till the last page. The last form is very important as you have to enter details such as your loyalty number, name and address which is necessary to avail the reward points and bonus.
Customer survey monthly sweepstakes
Official rules for Kroger feedback sweepstakes
- No purchase or payment of any kind is required.
- Purchase is not going to add any value to enter or win in the sweepstakes.
- This is applicable only to the residents of United States (EXCLUDING FLORIDA, NEW YORK AND RHODE ISLAND).
- The age of the person should be above 18.
- Any one who has relationship with Kroger such as its employees, managers, directors or the immediate family members are not eligible.
If anyone fails to meet the above rules, then he/she will not be eligible for applying sweepstakes.
When to apply for sweepstakes?
The customer survey sweepstakes starts at 12.01 AM Central Time (CT) on 1st April, 2018 and ends at 11.59 PM CT on 30th June, 2018. This period is generally considered as the sweepstakes period which is divided into three entry periods one for each month. Each entry period begins on the first day of the month and ends on last day of the month.
Ways to apply for sweepstakes
One can enter into customer survey monthly sweepstakes in any of the following two ways.
1. Entry via online survey
Access the survey page using the website address printed on the cash register receipts distributed at participating stores during the sweepstakes period. The survey will have some basic questions like your recent experience on Kroger, name, address , contact number, survey code printed on the receipt and some more additional details like date and time of your visit to the store, store number, terminal number and transaction number . The survey website provides all information on where to find the above details in the receipt. Online entries should be submitted before 11.59 PM CT of the last day of an entry period in order to be eligible for the random drawing of that entry period.
2. Entry via mail
Write your name, address and telephone number on a post card and post it to the below address.
Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station,PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547.
Limitations to the number of entries for sweepstakes
There are no limitations to the number of entries. But each entry should be done with separate receipts.
Random Drawings for sweepstakes
Three random drawings will be conducted on every month to find out the lucky winner. This random drawing will take place on 10th of every month starting from 10th May till 10th July. Entries for any period will be considered only for that entry period and will not taken for other entry periods. Random drawings will be conducted by Promotion Mechanics, Inc. (Administrator for sweepstakes).
Prizes/odds for winnings
Prizes/Odds of total winning will be determined based on the number of entries received. The following prizes will be awarded to the winners.
- One grand prize worth $5000 in Kroger gift cards (subject to terms and conditions)
- Hundred first prizes worth $100 in Kroger gift card (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fuel points will be awarded to the rest of the entrants.
Winners will be notified through phone number, postal mail or through email. If there is inability to contact the winner or if the prize is undelivered to the given address, then that prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. The winners needs to complete an affidavit for eligibility, liability and publicity release within the given time period specified on the notification letter. There will be only one prize awarded to any winner. In case if anyone gets more than one prize, then that extra prize will be taken back and given to an alternate winner. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants should agree or abide by the rules and regulations.
For more details about this Kroger feedback survey , visit the official survey site. If you find this article useful, share this with your friends.